2015年7月14日星期二

FFXIV MCH BRD

Please enlighten us on how ESO is "better". All you've shown so far is you barely played XIV. So what's the difference? Any word on when this is coming out? Hard mode tomorrow. Savage two weeks from tomorrow. So excited. I hope they make this raid difficult.

Would love to get back  buy FFXIV gil into this game I just don't have the time these days lol. Cool stuff that was meant to be in expansion released in patch not really that a bigger news considering you told us that the expansion will be in 2 parts. NOTHING says release is tomorrow. That was the target but nothings official. I think it'll be next week. What are those blue weapons in the vid? All gear and weps they are wearing are the raid drops from Alexander.

The preview thiugh shows only 8 man party so it really shouldnt be called a raid. But Binding Coil is also 8-man and is still considered a raid. I'm extremely excited for this, also that theme sounds damn good. Is this ptp or ftp after purchasing game  FFXIV gil  ? Will MCH also get fixed? It's so broken it's pretty sad. Lol no offense bro but before they go and fix MCH they need to fix BRD. We've been broken essentially since launch and this expansion hasn't done us any favors. Well in essence, if MCH gets fixed bard has to since they are pretty much the same. I think they said changes to bard and mch were coming shortly after Alexander. I hope so man. I love my BRD but we're essentially worthless. Went and started a scholar so I actually server a purpose aside from emergency mana bank for my FC. My only 60 is blm at the moment and I'm pretty happy with it .

Richard I'm in same boat, tho I'm leveling drg so I'd have a good dps for raids. I love my bard, and when I heard MCH was coming out I was pretty butthurt. But they're kinda in the same boat for just the MP/TP regen. But honestly I've seen a lot of brds out dpsing ninjas etc. They're still a necessity for a static. In a way I view both class a sudo support/dps, but I would love more hard hitting DPS like sidewinder.

没有评论:

发表评论