2013年5月17日星期五

How to Add Feed to Facebook Fan Page


Facebook fan pages recently got lot of attention for its public nature. Unlike facebook profile pages which need visitor to be logged in to be able to see the page fan pages are visible to all.

Adding your website feed to Facebook Fan Pages automatically posts your content to Facebook Fan Pages. I have 4 years experience on SEO. Once I committed to diablo 3 account sale. I usually write guides for d3 players about Diablo 3 accounts skills training and d3 gold making. I earn thousands of dollars per month. I like this job so much and I willing to write some blogs about SEO and SEM.

Here are the steps how you can add a feed to Facebook Fan Pages:


Sign in to Facebook's home page.
Click on the "My Notes" link from the navigational menu. If you previously entered note you would see it on the menu.
Click on the "Import Blog" or "Edit Import Settings" link in the Notes Setting section.
Enter the URL for the RSS feed in the box. Check the checkbox next to the statement that you actually own the content.
Click the "Start Importing" button. Now Facebook will show you the preview of the content. If you are happy with it click on "Continue". Thats it, now your content would get pulled to the Facebook Fan Pages automatically via the feed.

没有评论:

发表评论