2016年5月27日星期五

Housing is an enjoyable aspect for many player in FFXIV

They should have limited personal housing to one per account per server. At this rate it won't matter if I get enough gil for my FC house with the way this system works.  You can only buy one personal house per character and also own one fc house so it's already limited.Will this fix the housing "crisis"? No. But housing isn't the point of this game. It's essentially glamour and a gil-sink. Airships and Gardening, sure, FFXIV Gil but that's so obscure and tangental. This will allow some people to do those things that before couldn't, so I'm for it in the meantime.

And for people complaining about patches and grinding out content...really? It's an MMO. If you play at the most end of end game there's going to be diminishing returns on your time and that's going to be true for the entire genre. It's prolly good you all found something else to play.  I hate when people say housing is gilsink. It's not gilsink. Gilsink is something people put in-game money in on a regular basis. It's if housing was not a set price, but a monthly price. It's people repairing their gear at a NPC. It's people purchasing materials from NPCs.

Something someone buys once and keeps for months/years can hardly be considered gilsink, especially if there's not enough for every interested party to Buy FFXIV Gil. It's a really bad excuse to a poor design. Everything else you said, I agree with, though.  I was using the working definition of "something that you put gil into to where it's essentially gone forever." IE, if you buy something on the MB, that's not a gilsink because that gil goes to someone else. When you buy a house, the gil leaves your inventory and is lost. That's what I consider a gilsink. I thought that was pretty standard. I apologize if that's not the right term.

Housing is an enjoyable aspect for many people in game and doesn't interfere with other players who don't care about it but it's something that makes this game stand out for me and my fc members all love having it because we can all meet up there and get together just to have fun . Which is why most of us play just to have fun .

没有评论:

发表评论