2016年10月21日星期五

the very first Summerfest on FFXI

No mount this year for Halloween means they will probably have a Christmas mount instead. Awww I'm getting my PS4 pro on the 10th and Holloween events are always my favorite Buy FFXIV Gil in games. I would have LOVED a new barding. I don't think there's ever been a Halloween barding so that'd have been a nice touch. There was a Halloween Barding. Its from 2014. Ah ok I joined in November of 2014 so darn lol.


Eerie Barding. I always use it. Looking forward to more special Instance events. The idea of going into a special limited time dungeon/event with friends is a great feeling Cheap FFXIV Gil . There is a new mount, just wasn't ready in time for the event. Look to 3.5 for the flying chair mount. Updating now :) aaaand logging into lamia world all if anyone wants to kill some stuff or something, This was a fun event. But is anyone else still waiting for the broom mount to become available to purchase?

Couldn't y'all find a non-potato quality version of the art for the official facebook page? Why do they always have to be evil! Why can't void sent be good beings? I wish the broom mount from last year's event was for sale tho. This event surprised me in the best way. Finally an instance just for an event. This is what we like to see! also they brought back lightning event like 3 times so yeah... This event is the best so far! It reminded me of the very first Summerfest on FFXI where we had to run around places like Den of Rancor as lvl 1s with invisible/sneak on .

没有评论:

发表评论