2017年3月16日星期四

Blade and Soul good PvE

Sure. I would buy it in Black Desert Online  this costumes have 1 week lol. What classes do these tournament pros fear the most? Some surprising answers. Hey Ncsoft, is there any way to email you some suggestions for ideas that may make a great game more awesome? can't login it always say's login information is incorrect please try agin later? but in the foerum it say's that the server are up? Gold kfm with hm skills. Buy Blade and Soul Gold (newbie ones are easier than most to fight) I play blade dancer as my main the ones that counter BD the most are warlocks and summoners because bd is more into one opponent. It was so much easier to fight then using destroyer though.  Could we have some experience items to level up new characters we make ?! could save us a lot of time and honestly it's not fun to level up a character for the second time, and playing one class is getting boring overtime. thanks in advance

 Repair PvE mode. You're having problems for someone who has very high ping. Examples of games that have a good PvE. Tera Online, Revelantion ONline ... = / Please fix this! idk... =/ Try PLS. I love my assassin class I wish there could be clans out there that will allow anyone to join but needs to be a certain class. Example 1 clan for assassins only, another for blademaster only, and so on. But that's my opinion. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold

An entire clan of only assassins? Imagine what the clan run raids would be like. Yup but not just assassins in one clan. Have only bm in another and same for others. It would be very interesting. Just imagine a run with asasins only, that bored xd. I guess I didn't phrase it right. I was basically talking about making like a clash of classes make it into an event. most of em said bm is hard but i dont see any bm win the competition at all..xD. How do I complete the quest,Khanda Vihar-chapter 6:The Path of Redemption if you can not assemble a bunch of 24 people, it was again the idea seriously :( kill Skybreak Spire. More interested with worldchampionship when NA/EU can finally join.how about fixing the bad ping and lag since after the last maintenance?

 Can you help us new players im in lvl 46 now, and i never got my hongmoon accessories. its so hard you know. can you tell us where to get it.You can't get them anymore. You get accessories from main quest/dungeons. And you get evolved weapon once you reach silverfrost. can you tell me what accesories do i have to get for me to evolved it. im in silverfrost now. Thank you for the information. Jude Ary Manuel You need Ivorymoon Weapon. the sword i have it but i need hongmoon acessories. If anyone said anything other than assassin, they're lying. Fortunately I played classes that could derp scummoners pretty decently.

没有评论:

发表评论