2017年5月2日星期二

Blade and Soul Mog Station

Set your self to busy ? No one can pm you...I seriously don't understand having alts either. And I seriously skip a McDonald's meal sometimes because I can use that money here hahahahahahaha (Being introverted is so sad lol)  a lot of people I know have at least 2, just because you don't have more than 1 doesn't mean everyone does. I would say a majority of people in the various ls I have also have alts from the amount of "hey invite my alt so-and-so", and "I need that win on my alt, Buy Blade and Soul Gold hold on let me switch" that we hear. In a game where you are able to have multiple chars and have to pay a sub, something not being account wide when it costs nearly the same amount as that sub is pretty messed up.

 I know friends who have like you characters and they level each of them lol they are freakin nuts. Is that a new endgame? Should we expect more content in the Mog Station instead of in-game? I remember times when emotes were added as part of the events for free... Also, with recent very questionable patches which most of us still have bad taste in the mouth of you continue to disappoint. Recent drop of quality of FFXIV make me worry about upcoming in 8 weeks Stormblood. 8 weeks! I hope I'm wrong though, but as of now it's not very promising. Do you have to have a character at lv50 to have unlocked Glamour before you can actually effectively use any of the dlc items? Blade & Soul Gold Other than just wearing them at their current level?

I really think they should make everything questable first like previous years events and then only add it to the cash shops for people who missed the chance. All this straight to cash shop stuff is annoying. But we just got the songbird and power ranger emotes for free....as well as the free egg mount? He's just trolling... Ignore him.  Yeah you just need any job at 50. Battle, crafting or gathering. :) If only your support could answer me so i can retrieve back my account it would be nice already... lol been more thank a week alrady 0 answer from mail support.

Ehh.....some of their store items are just way overpriced, especially since everyone is already paying a monthly subscription. Even with that said.....it won't stop everyone from rethinking their extra moog shop purchases, oh well, to each their own I suppose. SE, you should really look at how other online MMO stores work. You would make way more money if you made your stuff account wide and charged a little less. EQ2 and GW2 are great examples that you should follow. I quit this games almost a year.. still worth play? Was a nice game.. but a year pass, q for LFG, LFR take ages.. made me quit..

没有评论:

发表评论