2015年8月16日星期日

all the content heavensward has to offer trifold

Good, because nobody want's players like you around. We're all here to have fun, if you're not enjoying yourself then don't bring down the mood for everyone who is having a good time. Speak for yourself.

I don't pay my sub to listen to whiny XIV  FFXIV gil white knights who like to tell people off for bringing down a mood when they fail to see their own hypocrisy when bringing down moods. If you are having fun in the game that's great and all that matters. I enjoy having multiple options for end game and this game just does not deliver that for me. To each his own.

you are complaining cause they arnt posting things about 3.1 that people already know about? this isn't the only content that they are adding this is the minor stuff they are just having fun showing off that hasn't been mentioned at all cheap FFXIV gil ...no one really cares if you are unsubbed..but this is the only mmo out that continues to give patches new dungeons new raids new story line quest etc etc it continues with out asking for $50 every year. Again, all those classes are content. Stop your bitcing. You've done MINIMAL content to this point. And that's YOUR fault. nobody elses.

 You're a loser Wesley lol. Have fun lvling forever. I've experienced all the content heavensward has to offer trifold.  I just told you I do not want to level another class just to get to an endgame that bores the life out of me. Again, it's "my" personal preference. I don't understand what you aren't getting here.... Andy, obvious jab is boring and lacks conviction. Shitty job. Also, according to YOUR definition of "Loser", you too are a Loser. Since you're supposedly experienced the content, what was that shitty thing you used? Trifold? Way to be an edgy, hipster faggot I guess? Hey... just because you people don't agree with Travis Kowalewski doesn't mean you have to bash him for it. If you like the game play it, and if you don't like it don't play it. It is as simple as that.  I for one love the game and will continue to enjoy it.   I feel like something just came out with more content......if only I could remember. Oh yeah an entire fucking expansion...... Expansions been out a month and people are complaining about it being boring and we have had a patch since. FF deliver new content more than any other MMORP game I know of. Actually Aaron Moger there are plenty of games that release more content than final Fantasy 14.

没有评论:

发表评论