2015年8月4日星期二

ffxiv playstation store for my ps3

And yet again SE prove their ability to get my money. And yet again SE prove their ability to get my money. I adore moogles, but I'm not paying $50 to buy them with a brick buy FFXIV Gil ... I mean soundtrack my computer can't read. This just in, you need to find all the mogions in game just to unlock them as minions. Cause moogles are dumb.

No... Please no those damn hide and seek quests lead me to drinking. It's going to be a nightmare with all the players running around with each their own moogle band. It's going to be a nightmare with all the players running around with each their own moogle band. If they aren't already, GMs should be super fluffy-fancy versions of Moogles as avatars. o: Enough of the damn moogles!


Why do we have to kill chocobos buy FFXIV Gils .. my hands are stain with their blood... HOW CAN I LIVE WITH THIS? Anyone know how to pre order in europe/aus yet? Can't find it on the UK square store and the US one only ships to the US. Why do they look so bad? Screenshot from the worst pc ever? I could never do them sidequests in the Churning Mists where you had to find them D:

Those thing are like Teemo now. They look cute but on the inside they are the spawn of Satan himself.. How do I pay monthly on ps4? Can I use playstation card? Who wants a friend code for XIV? Send a private message with your e-mail. nononomo nope ::drops a bomb on moghome:: stupid sunstone took me an hour to find. I need help, I bought this game through playstation store for my ps3 and I can't play it, I been trying and trying and I can't get anywhere past the registration via ps3, can anyone message me to help me along.... I've been playing final fantasy for a very long time now and I really really want to play online with other final fantasy lovers...... I really need help, can I get some help on how to start playing getting past the registration part, I made like 10 accounts already and nothing yet, now I'm starting to think it was a waste of money buying it........ help please.

没有评论:

发表评论