2015年10月23日星期五

play GW2 for years

I think it's kinda cheap for what u get in return. hope you fixed al the bugs and and stuff we found bad with the classes.  I hoping to play druid, hopefully they Cheap GW2 Gold fix staff skills 1 and 2, and the celestial avatar skills and recharge.  Lol, the pet Ai didn't get reworked. And it's not going to. If it was as good as it should be they'd be so OP in PVP that people would whine so hardcore that the Ranger would end up removed from PVP. This is the first I've herd of bugs from the beta, how bad was it?
Guild Wars 2 Gold
添加图片说明

They have changed the druid, read it up. William Goff well the fact we couldent play raids untill after the weekend sucked, other than that i dident experience so much. Still not sure if i'll get this (mainly because i was hoping for another race :'< ), will it be the same price after it's released? Yeah I had really hoped/thought we would be getting Tengu or Koda...I had what I thought was a great idea of how to make a Skritt work as well, but alas nay... I was hoping for Koda myself, Skritt would be interesting though! I put in for leave for the first 2 weeks of November.  hows the "healing" is my water/air/arcane ele going to see any life, or is it going to be the same old zerk fest.  I rather have a zerk fest than a ele fest... 3 years too many eles..

 thanks for telling me about healing in the new xpack, instead you told me something I already know.. well considering the ice bow was the only thing op with elementalist, its not deserving more nerf. they ripped me off just b4 gw2 came out so i aint buying nuffin from these idiots. Looking forward to it. BUT I think that it was a poor decision to release the Halloween festivities on the same day. I foresee many crashes... halloween or not, the servers would pretty much fill up all the same, and the f2p players gets to enjoy halloween while we enjoy expansion grin emoticon and halloween offcourse.

Which time is the release in Swedish time? you will know whenever they announce the time. ~plays music~, bash the dragon, bash the dragon, Mordremoth has chosen the wrong place to invade!! we are dragon bashers! i feel like dragon bashr as a class name is too high concept for me.

没有评论:

发表评论