2015年10月28日星期三

Is there going to be any new Zodiac weapon quests in FFXIV?

I am very close to the community, I like helping others. I only had one bad experience with a user in the game who tried to claim I wasn't healing when all I done was heal. Besides that I've had nothing bad although I've seen tanks be assholes to other people. Yes, I play as DPS far range and I can tell the healer class seems hard to play. I help whenever I can if my dots are all posed on mobs. As for tanks, they can be rough sometimes indeed. Well I take my place, though. Laugh about it when stuff like that happen, take a deep breath and remember that it is a game where we should enjoy FFXIV Gils ourselves smile emoticon

Oh and another thing that "helps" is saying you are new to the instance when it starts, and if any advices, you will be glad to listen. And the videos too, they help. I also do it before every instance. There will alwayz be ppl to rage, yell and show off...Everywhere smile emoticon Who cares ? Let them be and keep smiling smile emoticon. I love running with my FC, but they are all post 60 and I am starting over after being away a year.  I play by myself. I enjoy freedom. Although I got a couple of IRL friends that are playing and I also made new friends in game.

Is there going to be any new Zodiac weapon quests? I've heard people in game say stuff about it, but have not seen anything official.. D: lol takeo.....when he's not killing zombies waiting for his role in BO3 xD. I'm in the same boat Lillith. I get so nervous that I'm not doing a good enough job. My main is a tank so I have to watch the videos before hand which only helps a little bit. I get lost sometimes and then worry even more Buy FFXIV Gil . I have anxiety irl and these dungeons don't help with that. My next dungeon is Sohm Al and I can't force myself to do it. Oh, and everyone in my FC is inactive and I'm too shy/scared to ask random people to help me through it. I've only been yelled at once in Thornmarch because I didn't know the adds. I knew how to do the boss, but the other tank had to do the boss (for whatever reason). So, we wiped and he instantly started yelling at me. I even told them beforehand that I didn't know the adds, but still got yelled at. So, I logged out. Sorry for the rant, but know you're not alone out there.


没有评论:

发表评论