2015年11月11日星期三

I'm trying to log into the 14 day trial of FFXIV

Anyone notice in the picture iroha has her hair is shorter. Shantatto. That's the name I was trying to remember. Thanks for the info. Learn about Verminion Challenge mode and other tips for starting Lord of Verminion in the latest Developers’ Blog, "Who Wants to be a Minionaire?"! Thordan Weapons are Crit/Det/SS, 2 of those. None of them have acc, I just made you hyped more. Except Drk/Sch are the only ones that got screwed over. we get an day refund because maintain take's an full day ? Trying to log in to update keep Cheap FFXIV Gil getting unable to complete version check any one else getting this?

so, I'm a bit confused/annoyed/frustrated. I'm trying to log into the 14 day trial of FFXIV, and everytime it says I've got the wrong Square enix ID or password. I've changed tha password like 3 times so I know its not that.. any help? Game is down for maintenance right now, so if you just created an account I'm going to assume it's not loaded as the the game isn't online to accept the info FFXIV Gil. It's case sensitive also if that helps, was your ID capitalize?  I created it yesterday... and got so frustrated I gave up for the night.. The game is down bro yesterday the game went down for maintenance that is why you cannot log in right now they are adding new patch lmfao.

err shouldn't be getting an invalid login or password... I really have to get back into this game, it just looks so amazing! damnit hurry up i want to play LoV i got 102 minion waiting to put a beat down on everyone. People on here moaning about the maintenance, how do you think the update is applied to the servers. void ark was was so much fun! had an amazing group and with only 2 wipes 😀.  and after update this game works like crap... it locks at 600MB of ram(i have 16GB) usage and fps is terrible(drop from stable 60 to 20)...

没有评论:

发表评论