2015年11月3日星期二

more for world comp

10, 3 of which have mastery now, the hero points to get to the elite spec were not hard, not sure why people needed the elite specs to come down. I spent the better part of a day on some characters running around the original areas/then a little bit in HoT when I decided I didn't want to grind out ~70-80 more for world comp. Getting 400 would have been easy. So, what Colin just told me is to not bother with Fractals until, at the earliest, 2016. Um, ok. Speaking as someone that has played many hours in fractals (I've lost track of how much time I've spent playing them), I think the dungeon is in the best state it has ever been in. That isn't an exaggeration. It's actually fairly rewarding now. It's fun Cheap GW2 Gold . It gets rather brutal when you get deep into it but that's kind of the point.

The balance needs fine tuning of course but that will come in time. If fractals interest you at all, they're easier to get into now than they've ever been. And the rewards are better too. And that legendary fractal backpack!  Will the legendary light armor set require gossamer to build? I hope so... I have some GW2 Gold .... 16 or so thousand sitting in my guild bank I bought with the price so low. o_o  I find the story a bit overboard in fact i stopped doing it. The grenade part was pain ,really trying to lob a grenade on someone on the run. Meanwhile he this Champ has a umbilical cord to keep him alive. Then the NPC's just stop helping you and wanna hit vines instead. End of story for me.

 "near" no ideas, but definitively yes in the future.I really like the feeling of playing a unique profession, and having so many choices . Same, that what makes HoT so good in my opinion, more diversity. They've already said that the new mastery and elite specialization systems are intended to be the framework for how they'll be expanding character progression in the future. So while there is no ETA on new elite specializations or masteries, it's really just a matter of when and not if. smile emoticon

Of course, plans could change based on extensive feedback and other factors but that's my understanding of their current long term plans.

没有评论:

发表评论