2016年3月29日星期二

Blade and soul IS a social life

Ohh ouch u got that thing that i had last time. No point submiting tickets. Bots will reply u if u do make u do all sort of silly stuff. Just wait for 3-5 days coz ur ip got blocked.  I cannot login on the forums, but am very interested in when you will be updating the forums at all so I can send my items to my old main to my new main (outfits). A ticket of some kind was supposed to be added, so im interested Blade & Soul Gold .

damn, already? I didn't play before work like I normally do because I thought was still gonna be updating, I deleted the game since its borring for now . its next to impossible to collect items for pvp since i have no time . its totally borring to set and farm. Because you have no time it's boring since you deleted it good 1 less noob to worry about. I thnk the blackwyrm is still stronger than all of the boss including jinsoyun in silverfrost mountain.

Hell yeah do the body counts couple hundred dead body's every time. Expansions coming to fast! Going to set a pattern and once Korean content is used up people gunna get bored. Your last name is my maiden name. Your full name is my brother's name. Now we can farm costumes, accessories in 6 man Buy Blade and Soul Gold bsh/naryu/blackram finally now that 4 man is removed. Thank you team.

To bad I'm at work, can't play. Once I get home, good bye my social life. Here I come BnS!  Blade and soul IS a social life.I call it be antisocially social.  Hurray! Although I wish big things like this was on a weekend. I'm sure many would agree. While I was updating the game, was time to clean the keyboard and I found Mordor. Ive been hearing people talk about the wardrobe being account bound now, is this true?. Be that as it may, it would still be nice if large expansions were on weekends while the majority are all home to get on and play upon release.

No. They now sell stamps that allow you to mail specific costumes from one character to another on the same account. well it will take untill 6pm pst to send them out according to twitter.. remember they work from american times..

1 条评论: