2016年3月15日星期二

WTF in Blade and Soul

WTF is with this game? Can't even turn it on now, (game guard 4049 error) wtf ?! I couldn't solve the 4049 error problem, can anyone help me please... Unbalanced crappy game, 2 months wasted playing this F* game. How about fixing the issue that people can't play on windows 10 because of GAMEGUARD? srsly wtf is your problem. Been several months. Cant connect to Server? SystemErr 1000 Bullshit! Everytime I press the Start game button Blade and Soul Buy Gold on character Selection Scene.

 I cant get in to the game client say`s error while running. shuting down the game client? please help! Please let me get serpent out fit I fram it to many times still nothing. Run it with a friend. Maybe the drop has higher chance than solo. I got mine after few runs with a friend. Nope it just faster with more people. Solo is just more efficient for the odds that only you can get it. And the fact that this outfit can take hundreds of runs to get makes going solo just more viable.

Where can we buy premium membership in Philippines for US/NA Servers? i have some problem with my account. can u reply my ticket please. Could I ask you guys for some help? I'm not a player, but I need to get at least 100 responses for this survey for my senior research project. It shouldn't take too long and you can leave it anonymous if you'd prefer to. Just click or paste the link below. Thank you in advance~

I'd watch the livestream recording, but not long before writing this I decided to stop playing the game. I went from seeing spam bots, to dungeon spam bots, now see bots in quartz , bosses and in field. I've played MMORPG's off and on for 10 years and never seen such a poorly managed bot situation, even while BNS Gold playing an MMORPG that the developers left players to fend for themselve, for 4 years! I heard a co-worker liked it for a while, but liked the previous version. I would comment on any of the other MMORPG's I've played over the years, but they're rather old or have worse support.

Another reason why, I stopped playing this. They're not fun anymore to me and this game slowly declined, when I invested real money. Same with the last one I played, it sucked the fun out of everything.

没有评论:

发表评论