2016年4月22日星期五

Blade and Soul pvp/pve

It's a nice one along with travelers outfit. I've seen worst. Though I would love pants...But well, actually I guess it is considering now a days people like to just wear scraps of clothing covering just tits and body openings but what ever.  You can even check in wardrobe to see if it suits your character Blade and Soul Gold (even non premium members) Oh, I didn't know that. I never pay attention to it a lot because it will make me throw money to buy these *nice* outfits. lol bring different server's like oceanic for people in Australia and take out the hackers/bots and all the spammers.


Is the outfit out already? I never when these type of contest so I was just going to use ncoin to get from shop. Lol if those bamboo outfits are part of the rewards then its not worth it...they are ugly as hell. 3 weeks no cant play cuz of that skill delay bravo blade and soul keep the hard work up. Well in was just dissapointed to see that they had picked that outfit there are some real nice designs made for EU,NA and Japan whom i had rather seen as part of the rewards, buy Blade and Soul Gold No one is begging you to join the free giveaway. Keep in mind this is a fellow player's own design, I do encourage you to try and do better.

Ncsoft please sell this game to webzen they are better management then u and they have good server. pls do something to that bots in game just go looking on map and ban them i think its not to difficult to you? That's just you that is making the game boring. Go play something else that isn't boring to you lmao  but what makes the game so boring to you tho? story? grind? pvp/pve to pvp? i dont see whats so boring about it .

没有评论:

发表评论