2016年4月18日星期一

Blade & Soul update

 Which is why no one ever buys from it. Bots sell for 10% of the price players do, so why would players ever use it?  You guys Are idiotes ofcurs the five US lot pacht so fast we are going to join esport in Korea so we need same class and skill to learn to fight at there lv so if you don't like it play som think els so yah. More update faster plz. I understand u, bro. But even with that in my mind i really hate rush (also i dont have enough time)... So ppl like me shouldn't sleep, because we need farm a lot of gold?

Enjoyed this game quite a bit. But with no oceanic servers i had to quit. Who cares if they streamline content?! Better than maxing and quitting it's on the table for you cheap Blade & Soul Gold when you get there. I can't get mats because I can't do enough dmg!!..... I can't do dmg because because I don't have enough mats ( for upgrade)!! lol BNS logic. some people complaining why it's so fast, It's because they are using the same game files, they only translating it in english.

how can i cant enter correct pin and also they gave me wrong birth of date cant play my character again how sad where i cant get some support cant email the game support. Buy Blade and Soul Gold Funny that they keep pumping out content but they refuse to fix the absurd progression system. The economy has been completely fucked do to all the bots and gold sellers. This game would have nearly the problems that it does if they only would have made the game a sub model. This would removed all the massive grinding and gold walls in the progression system. Would have helped a great deal with the gold sellers and bots. Would have likely made the community be a bit less awful. And would have just made the whole game better for everyone.

I hope pvp is worked on. I would love to see factions worked on a lot more.  Fix serwer lag and bots+cheaters, another patch will not save game before ppl leave for good!  2.1. more bots and more difficult dungeons for newest players, perfect! I'm waiting for version 3.0, would like change the appearance of dragoncall magic.

没有评论:

发表评论