2016年12月13日星期二

Aion: Echoes of Eternity is live

Ziel Mayster done this, but still downloading the whole game again.Face my fix like that lol see if you replaced the right folder because are created 2 huh lol, then I saw that it was BR: v.  i have some pets registered on my acc, how can i send those pets to another character? the option on the site doesn't appear more for me. I just hoped they would have been smart enough to add the world boss wep chest or so Cheap Blade and Soul Gold ... Omg omg those Op rewards ty so so mucEvents are getting shittier and shittier.

Pumpkin King's Blessing - We've picked the winners of the Halloween competition! Anyone knows if the enhanced feathers that u can win from the solorious event with the 24 cards is tradeable? Cause I have completed the set on my sorc but I want to ask for the attack/critical feather for my sin.  what are the server names here?  What happened to the event where there are gold and ordinary lines of boxes Buy Blade and Soul Gold in the main square and you get to open one every day and chances of extra keys? Not seen that for ages and it used to be a good event. Got boxes of mounts and even one permanent mount from it. Can you ask if they will be running that this year and if so when?

 The lucky dice event looks ok so far, but will depend heavily on the rewards. The card event is as crap as every year, though luckily at least a +12 feather doesn't make that much of a difference anymore.  You guys have the most depressive events ever. got no new dices this week :( only 1 per day is 7 in a week and not 9 as u said ... liars. Happy Solorius Festival! An overview of the events from 23/11 to 4/1.

The latest update to Aion: Echoes of Eternity is live! Explore new instances, new game systems, and more. Patch up and log in now! Thanks NCSOFT you guys did it this time. I thought you guys couldn't make Aion's engine worst, but I was wrong. The lag is 2 times worst than it already was, to hell with this broken game, I am done with it.  I had to uninstall Aion and reinstall it now I can't stay on more than 10 min before I'm disconnected. Its bad the last few days ONLY. If you think the engine is bad then you need to reevaluate your system and IP. My room-mate and friend and I never had issues through out the years until just the last few days. Try Fiber Optics and not playing on WiFi maybe? Not the game dude, maybe your pc or connection? We have 2 people and 3 accounts playing at the same time on the same network and rarely have issues.

没有评论:

发表评论