2016年12月26日星期一

Having to grind FATEs is pretty boring

And yes 'reading the terms' seems like a good idea in hindsight. Then again, it still seems logical to start a trial from entering the game and not starting a download. Since it does worry some of you, don't worry - I will no doubt buy a 1 month sub early in the new year to try it.It stinks that you had that experience but you should give it another try anyway. The game is actually not bad and if you haven't played in awhile there will be a lot to keep you occupied. Since you already have it downloaded, sign up for a month and see what you think. You will find these dinks in the game too but there are a lot of good ppl in there too.

So what you're saying is you really weren't invested in trying it again, instead wanted to do other things, so you still decided to put it off? Buy FFXIV Gil Gotcha. next time you should read carefully lol. The replies have given me an idea into the community. I think I'll re-think coming back. I'm sorry I didn't prioritize a game over real life 😕 Not sure if people are serious are just harsh. Looks absolutely amazing! Especially the swimming part, since I have always felt that this feature was missing from the game from the start.I will return for sure! However, I'm still looking forward to the Samurai class.

Dang it! I told myself they couldn't do anything to make me return. And now they do this.... I have to return now. kind of disappointed there wasn't another, longer trailer for stormblood :( but ooooooooooomg rdm, mained it for 8 years in xi and has been my favorite job since FF1, so this just made me squee.  Dewd they confirmed there will be No samurai before heavensward.  Well this is after heavenward. I know it's 3.5 content not Stormblood FFXIV Gil but I'm so fucking stoked for the GARO collaboration, I've wanted that for years and I'm surprised they've done it, shame there's no pictures!

 I would love to play FF14 again, but damn, the grinding. I bought Heavensward, and didn't even reach the expansion content. I love the ambiance and music and aesthetics of Final Fantasy, but there should be enough quests to level you to max, and they should not involve 5-10 minutes of travel in between every single quest for minimal XP. Having to grind FATEs is pretty boring and tedious as well. Hate to say it, but WoW still does it best. The game should have open pvp and some kind of siege activities, and more clear high lvl crafting, for now its just plain old game for single, just for the story arc and only mmo activity is when you stop and have to make dung for better eq to move forward.

没有评论:

发表评论