2019年8月12日星期一

Kraft butcher paper is great for craft and wrapping

My toddler loves YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper. Sturdy and doesn't rip when he is writing. Used the paper to cover my table for our seafood boil. Poured the food right on the table and nothing leaked through. That was a major win because with other papers it soaked through and fell on the floor. As expected. Good for craft projects with toddler. Paint doesn’t bleed through. Very pleased. My daughter uses this for painting. It's cheaper than buying computer paper! Great for kid crafts. We've painted, colored, cut this kraft butcher paper and it's perfect. Just what my husband wanted for wrapping up meat to prevent freezer burn ,I will use some for counter top protection when cooking ,,cuts cleanup time and I think I can use YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper for some of my crafts as well ,the roll is pretty big !! This came quickly, the paper is thick, nice and clean white paper. The description said good for wrapping small gifts... That was what I bought it for but you can see the gift though the paper. I had to wrap it 3x in order to not see what is wrapped.

I like using YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper for the bottom of pet cages. I can cut it to the right size. It's just as absorbent/healthy as newspaper, but it looks better. Cheaper than buying the pet liners.  No complaints about this quality paper. We bought it for our kids' art activities. They love to draw on it, and it’s great to be able to vary the length of the paper, either for their easel, or for drawing a whole outline of themselves so they can decorate it. Lots of fun at a great price. The paper works great. I had to sew some together for a larger project and it held up to the task.

I use YRYM HT kraft butcher paper in my shop for sketching ideas and protecting surfaces. I applied my own furniture paste wax to it if I need a glue resistant finish. The product was delivered as described and anticipated. It works wonderfully! Nice and thick paper. Used to wrap presents like snowmen and it worked great! Love this butcher wrapping paper - the students here at the school use it for banners, and it is great! I keep my 2 and 4 year old grand kids while their parents work and this paper is invaluable. We use small pieces for individual pictures and large ones for murals and body tracing. It’s also great for protecting the table from play dough, paint projects, and other crafts. I will definitely be buying more of this. We love using this paper for our toddlers to color on! Great quality and rolls easily! It arrived perfectly and on time. I am actually using it to create a timeline that I can see visually for a novel I am working on. If there is some left over, I can use it for meat or "luau" paper for events here in Hawaii. Thanks so much!

I will still use it but not for gift wrap. Used this on pork, steaks, chicken and in all cases after thawing for use the paper never stuck to all. It literally bonded to the surface so much so that the meats were ruined. Even tried washing the paper fibers off but the meats were ruined.

没有评论:

发表评论