2019年8月30日星期五

where to buy butcher paper for wrapping meat

The butcher wrapping paper came well packaged, on time, and seems very well-manufactured. If I had one minor quibble, it'd be with the manufacturer's claim that it's "ideal for wrapping gifts". Given that people are often wrapping products with print or images on them (e.g., books or really just about any product box), using only one layer of this paper will cause the print to 'show through', spoiling the surprise a bit. Two layers hides it perfectly. It is thicker than regular, patterened gift-wrapping paper on its own, even with just one layer. It's the lack of a pattern (I prefer it plain like this -- it's actually why I got this product :) that results in greater translucence. Double-wrap, and you've got a great looking gift. If you want to single-wrap, and keep the gift a surprise, you'll need to use a plain box before you wrap.


I'll likely still re-order brown butcher paper when the time comes (unless I find a heavier weight -- say 60# or more), given the quality of the product and overall positive purchasing/delivery experience with the vendor. I just think that for the uninitiated, the 'ideal for wrapping gifts' line is ever-so-slightly misleading. Everything I expected it to be. Came promptly in the mail. This will be nice to have around for wrapping gifts and so many other projects. I am glad I ordered it with the storage tube as it will keep the roll in good condition. Very pleased with the product. Great solution for Christmas wrapping paper! Simple, versatile, customizable, and good quality. Comes in a cardboard tube that makes it easy to store. Plus it’s made in America .




I thought I had already written a review but this is again showing up. Will definitely purchase butcher wrapping paper again. The butcher wrapping paper is exactly what one would look for in this type of paper. Fast shipping as well. Paper not as thick as I anticipated as I was looking for it to be slightly thicker to use as wrapping paper. It will have to do for wrapping gifts this year. So far I've used it for making large signs for an office party, and for wrapping gifts. A+ for both! Great Kraft Paper & Great Service!!! Would buy from these folks again! We buy this for a toy for my potbellied pig. She loves it. Hours and hours of entertainment. Very thick, strong wrapping paper! Used it to wrap Christmas presents then let kids draw a picture on each present, so the person receiving it got a drawing from the kids!


Very nice butcher wrapping paper and I love that it comes with a tube to store it in. Already wrapped a few presents with it and it is perfect!! Great buy! Perfect for what I needed. I used this as table covers for a make and take essential oils class. It’s a great weight, very sturdy, but still pliable. This is a good amount of kraft paper for a fair price, I would definitely order again. Very fast shipment. This kraft paper is nice and exactly as described. Very nice seller. I chose the paper because it had a storage tube, which is very sturdy. It works perfectly as the dust cover on the back of canvas art.

没有评论:

发表评论