2013年6月18日星期二

Why should I choose rs to play


Well, not screaming at the drop of the hat (like many here are doing), for one. Not TYPING IN ALL CAPS and using excessive use of exclamation marks is another.

"Who is the one lacking in respect?"

Why should I choose. Lack of respect on one end doesn't make lack of respect on the other any better. But I'm not going to act all high and mighty on my side. When people act like children, I will treat them as children because putting effort into trying to reason with them cheap rs gold 
  is a waste in my time. Sometimes people need some hard, honest medicine.

You're communicating in an adult fashion, so that's why I'm talking like an adult to you. You are using punctuation, capitalization, and proper grammar like someone who actually seems to care. But to those who don't care enough to properly type in an adult manner, don't expect to be cheap runescape accounts taken seriously.

And that's the biggest thing. I know my statement are mocking and demeaning to those who are on the receiving end. I am not going to hold and wave this flag that I'm this grand, magical person who is any better for giving them the same thing. Could I type in a less sarcastic manner? Sure. But why should I? It's obvious the other person couldn't take the time to behave like one. Why should I take the same to treat someone like an adult when they can't behave like one? Honestly, should I waste my time trying to reason with someone when it's obvious it's going to go from one ear to the other runescape accounts selling?

没有评论:

发表评论