2013年7月18日星期四

07scape is already losing players


I could go on and on and on about so many different things but, I will keep it short. Runescape needs to evolve to live on as you can see numbers in 07 scape have dropped. Wanting to go back to 2003 would be even worse but not going to be a dead horse. All the new quests and content sell runescape accounts has pulled me in more now that ever with what is going to happen in the 6th age of runescape with all new lore that the players get to help create  well more like be a part of >.> You do not need to not have a life to enjoy runescape. It is good to want to be the top and have the best gear ect ect. But, just slow down and enjoy runescape, make friends, relax from school/chores/stress and just have fun.

07scape is already losing players due to it being too simple. I have a job and a life and I very much enjoy playing runescape. buy runescape accounts Going back to 2003 would be a HUGE TRAIN WRECK holy crap were there so many things wrong in 2003 .   i bursted out laughing when i read that.  I will release my inner elf when the quest of the crystal city comes out, i believe the city is called : Pfiffarndinas or something..

Saradomin>Zaros>zamorak>bandos>seren>sliskes

 I'd rather not join content that hasn't been updated in years...or somewhere that actively places trip wire traps that 99 Agility doesn't get you past. Sounds like a horrible place...

没有评论:

发表评论