2013年7月4日星期四

Lodestones are convenient


I realise that this will help out a lot of low leveled players but really, it's not that hard to walk. This game is supposed to be 13+ but I feel like it's become easy enough for primary school children to play Runescape accounts selling.

I would however suggest that you have to do maybe the medium tasks of that area to activate them. It makes it a little challenging. How will you be able to click previous destination to the wildy, if you never activated it in the first place.

I will not be using the wildy lodestone. If everyone can use it, I will not be using it when I have items on me, it's too risky.Can we get a confirmation that the Isafdar lodestone will require completion of Regicide sell runescape accounts?

Preferably Mournings End Part 1 as well, to bring it in line with the teleport and bank access unlocked through that quest, but that's just me being picky. I mostly just want Regicide to remain challenging. rather than introduce "lazy sedate things" why not inrtroduce a world for peng hunters where u dont get mauled by PK morons who camp at the likely spots runescape accounts for sale?

I get really fed up of having to run to say the lava maze 10 times to find 1 peng!First moment in a very long time that i think that i don't like an upcoming update... Lodestones are convenient, but at the same time they lower the value of quests. Why bother unlocking fairy rings, since you will be able to go almost anywhere with lodestones? I'm sure that you can counter the potential loss of amulet and ticket teleports by improving the location a bit, but that won't work for fairy rings i think... Anyway, maybe i'll hold on until i see the lodestones in action. Then i'll be able to give a better judgement

没有评论:

发表评论