2013年7月1日星期一

my DH guide


 my DH is now lvl 36 and i dont have any problems with her. At the beginning i thought it was weak but now its imo op, cuz she has nice mass attack skills and single unit skills. Just be out of range of ur opponents and shoot them dead, then u dont need any armor ;) i agree with you on that one, i have a lvl 51 Female DemonHunter, i was with a monk last night slitly a lower level then and when fighting izual who served as Tyrael’s lieutenant in nightmare mode we was constently buy d3 items getting one shotted bye the adds and himself. disappointed in this nerf TBH…

any suggestions? I played with my lvl 55 DH last night on hell i was with a monk and a wizard I was always the last one to die and even sometime I didn’t die at all while they were all dead …. it’s not a weak char if you know how to play with it …..
Okay i guess its your opinion, i like wizard’s look more… Propably because of the way they stand, DH’s posture is always looking down like he’s back was curved or something… But still its very cool looking character. If i was to make female character it will be witch doctor.It seems like i’m the only one who has male DH and Wizard, personally i’m very pleased of that change of gender decision - selling Diablo 3 account As i feel weird, and cannot empathize playing as a female character.

My demon hunter is only 30lvl at the moment, and wizard 52. They feel like quite similar to me… And even if everyone on buy d3 gold the forum complains about difficulties of melee classes, i kind of envy them since boss fights are (in my belief) harder if your soloing on a ranged class, since bosses like rakanoth can teleport and 1-2 hit kill you

没有评论:

发表评论