2015年4月17日星期五

Dark Knight in FFXIV

Between DRK and loldragoons, my new astrologian is going to be busy.& FFXIV Gil;   I've been drg since the beginning. I outlive my party 95% of the time. Dragoons are all well and good, where's my Damn dark knights!

3.0 Dark Knight army baby. I'll be the first damn recruit. As everyone else is rushing their main jobs to 60, ill be leveling my Dark Knight. THEN my Dragoon.  Isnt your character already gonna be level 50 though due to it being a job and no base class buy FFXIV Gil ?

Has went up to 60 so levelling your main and a new class shouldn't be a problem before they unlock Alexander. Wouldn't dark knight stay at 30 with a job quest if you have the other stuff 15 and 30? I assume it would be 30 marauder and 15 thaumaturge, since pld was mar/cnj.

Joseph Thomas drk machinist and astrologian has been announced to start at 30. Bad move with jump start with 3 new jobs just to keep in gap with old... what the...? Heck we had 20+jobs to start at level 1 in FFXI... stop giving us easy task..

没有评论:

发表评论