2015年4月21日星期二

I like the Danjun pet on my knight

There's a video announcement of Knight's four classes. Although nothing is known other than Dragon Knight uses a katana and Paladin uses a bludgeon.  Bring back Mr. CEO. He was the real Waifu here!

& buy Dungeon Fighter Gold;Is there still the problem with the launcher (changing language and stuff) or we can play DFO now without having to change system language ?  Personally, i'm enjoying the Knight class the most out of anything in OBT 2, with the Growing Dragon weapon being at 2nd. But I feel the need to voice my input here and ask at cheap DFO Gold the same time: Why is it that currently Elven Knight is disabled from PvP? Just curious~ Thank you always, Neople! We all love you a lot!  Love elven knight definitely made me enjoy dfo alot more since i was getting a little bored of my other characters.

Actually if you play it smart with your fp, use the 50 fp potion from the miles shop, and a 30 fp potion from ah/ alchemy, not to mention an extra 20 from mentorship, you'd easily have an extra 100 fp daily.   I'm just happy playing my fav subclass again n trying new subclasses I never tried out in the past. I miss some old dungeons but enjoy some new and how the old are spread about new areas.

 I like the Danjun pet on my knight so I chose the challenge level to 61. Hoping I would get the coupon to make creature permanent in time within 15 days.  why cannot I upgrade my rusty copper safe with the one in the MUST BUY,,,,,

没有评论:

发表评论