2015年4月15日星期三

get my DRG of FFXIV

 Has anything been said about additional trophies with this expansion? I platted the game back in January, but more trophies might bring me back.  Damn can't wait for this to come out. Tho i hope they add more ward floors i want to buy a house yet theres no land to do so:

 Nanamo is dead raubahn is imprisoned ....damn time to stop cheap FFXIV Gil leveling my paly and complete the main story XD (yes drg is my main !)  These vids would be so much better if they would add some voice acting to them.

I literally just finished the main scenario quest and watched this but if you don't want to buy FFXIV Gil spoilers don't watch this but seriously I freaked out... If only DRG didn't die when they pop B4B. And don't tell me that they don't because I see it every damn day. Too hyped for this expansion! This trailer is amazing. Can't wait to get my DRG in that kickass armour!

DAMN IT I WANT TO PLAY THESE NEW GAMES....................i hate the fact i live where credit cards are for moogles!

没有评论:

发表评论