2015年5月29日星期五

ff14 feathery dragon or wyrm

Sylpthlands is literally the worst area in the game, no joke. Whichever one gives a more groovy mount. the gnath look alot like anticans in ffxi.. they took over the homelands from the galkas and they had to move to bastok to mine there and build there own. Yoshida senpai, notice me please!  I love how the new beastmen are birds and bugs xD. both of them are really cool. Like everything made into this game smile.  It would be interesting if you could play as one. I know, it's like enough of cheap FFXIV Gil this half human, half animal stuff. Let's get to go full beast.



 I want one of them to help out botanists and miners. Whichever one does that, that's the one I want to learn more about. Something there's looks like a panda? I want one of them to help out botanists and miners. Whichever one does that, that's the one I want to learn more about. Why don't you talk more about FC housing and whether or not we'll be able to move our current furniture from previous houses to new ones? Is there any option where we do something and you guys tell us when preorders FFXIV Gil on Steam/PSN will be avaiable? Can i learn when the psn ver of heavensward will be ready? for NA/EU. damn for a sec i had to squint and not think about shitty wow pandas :X Does anyone else see the land striders from the dark crystal??

Would be so cool if the Insect-beasts had like a giant bug flying mount (Vote Dragonfly!) and the Aevian tribe had like a feathery dragon or wyrm!
Vanu Vanu I suppose, though I'm really curious about the Gnath aswell. Their stronghold looked really cool in the letter tour. I would love to resub but won't until I can update my client without having to have a sub.
You may also like:

New Key Character in FFXIV Heavensward

没有评论:

发表评论