2015年5月20日星期三

wow pvp guide

 Why do you want to fly? It's really not that big of a deal. You couldn't fly for the first 60 levels. Flying is for DFO Gold lazy players. The solution to the flying problem is Aerial combat and NPCs that move as fast as flying mounts.interesting question "antisocial" as players well considering MOST of hardcore wow players ARE antisocial in the real world.... dont look for that to change any time soon. must be nice on your server Phil J Kosick. PvP is usually full of the people I try to AVOID, not befriend. Phil J Kosick has a point, about 95% of the people I have got to know on wow I met via PvP. And I'm not talking random bgs, I'm talking about 2k+ rated battlegrounds where you're kind of forced to communicate with people.&buy DFO gold; In a game with tens of thousands of people per server you've only met one person? Sounds like you're playing with your eyes closed.

Well I would normally look at me however many others are sharing the same experience. I think there is something in it. I hope there is a fix. 10 years is amazing for a game to still have the playability. I've met a ton of people. I play on an RP server and level ICly, met quite a few friends that way. Takes longer but its way more fun.

The garrisons are an awesome idea unfortunately it's just a bit too lonely in there. I hope they do something to make it a bit more "Worldy". Almost every time I "mingle", I have to add someone else to the ignore list. Sincerely.Maybe that's it. I don't meet people because I'm on everyone's ignore list!  Won't be for much longer if subscribers keep dropping like murlocs. Really? I constantly meet friends, hang with guildies, and interact with Kelthuzads Community and Kil'Jaedans. It's all about how willing you are to putting yourself out there now a days.

2 条评论:

  1. It's all about how willing you are to putting yourself out there now a days. DFO Gold

    回复删除
  2. Everything that is shared here is very interesting HOTMAIL SIGN IN

    回复删除