2015年9月25日星期五

FFXIV remaster guide

Will have to get this for XII. I already have working copies of X and X-2 that I can still play on my PS2, but XII I lent out to someone and never got it back.  Something tells me Cheap FFXIV Gil an HD Remaster of XII is either coming soon or to be announced soon. On seeing this post I thought they HAD announced a HD version of XII. I wouldn't take this as any kind of indicator of a FFXII remaster, prima are not square enix, and if square enix were collaborating I'd see this as confirmation there is no remaster in the works as there'd be no point doing a X/X - 2 remaster guide and standard XII.

so spend a ton of money on hard cover versions of guides i already own for the hd versions of x and x-2? yeah no thanks unless its for a cheaper price and why would we even want a ff12 guide when an hd version isnt even out yet? the only things worth it are the bookmarks and posters. You took the text right outta my thumbs. Looks like the XII Hd remaster is just around the corner. I couldn't imagine a different reason for this guide rerelease Buy FFXIV GilS .

Nicolas Agudelo i dont really like vaan. thats my only real complaint about 12. i would still play it again though so if an hd version comes soon i will buy it. Dont like Vaan ? Solo the game with Fran or someone else lel. Thats what I did it was quite fun and challenging to use Vaan as a pheonix down. Sébastien Damien Larocque i dont like vaan because he means nothing to the story. his only real good point is being able to use pretty much every possible weapon type in the game and be insanely good with them.  I don't understand why awesome titles like 10 they cant make for PS4 or Xbox One look how long and awesome 10 was for PS2, can they only make epic Long Final Fantasy games like that for older consoles? The Story for 10 was amazing and long. Cory Hagglund now you can finally buy x and x2 hd for the 3rd time :') lol Ps3 version ps4 version and collectors edition.Not what meant lol just saying i like how its constantly coming out every couple of months.

没有评论:

发表评论