2015年9月7日星期一

main scenario leading into the events of heavensward

And i was just talking to my friend about wanting that hair cut o well lol.  anyone else who has connection problems?  I noticed it too but thought it would be because of the lag. Odin, EU. Got lagspikes that freeze the game, even 1 minute long ones. When it's in PvP, it kicks me out shortly after. Me too, problems on my apple and my Windows lap top.

Need a carbuncle plush restock and those wall scrolls. Is it just me or does the earring there look like bad photoshop xD. im getting the error 2002 on loginscreen like 10 minits ago when do u gonna fix it ? hope to see response soon buy FFXIV gil . Will the smartphone case available through the Square online sotre? When the game of life slowly chips away at your HP do you give up? No! You reach for a potion. Thats why I have invented Hi-Potion. A protein rich nutritional supplement and naturally caffeinated energy capsule all in one. Stay in the fight, live the game. Get your Hi-Potion on.

Whatever is happening to my game, it better get fixed. Been dcing/lagging soooooo badly.. Idk if its just me or not... Making me very angry. Very disappointed. not sure if support answer on here or not but I registered my square account and it not letting me register for a free 14 day trial for the final fantasy xiv account. I tried re installing the client but it dose not give em a ops to register for a trial. can u guys please fix this for me? who stupid idea was it to have to do 100 + quest after level 50 before you could use the new content. who ever it was please fire them it sucks. Um because its main scenario leading into the events of heavensward. Don't like it? Don't play it. This is content that has been out for over 2 yrs now. As annoying as it is, that content bridges the gap between the original game and the expansion. It is needed for those who care about the plot. Don't worry, it gets interesting.

 I just started playing and have played every mmo out there and by far this is the cheapest one by far the npc can not even talk, oh yea once in a while out of the blue,you get attacked while getting quest, cut scenes start in the middle of fighting,then the xp for 50 level quest is less then half what i was getting at level 30, putting high quest in areas that are so full of other crap so you aggro no quest monsters. are signs of lazy programming. and i payed for the game so if i want to skip all that worthless story crap i should get the option along with being able to disable cut scenes.

没有评论:

发表评论