2015年9月18日星期五

pompadour look amazing something different

I normally don't complain about much gamewise but I'm getting sick of all these hairstyles that look the same with big chunky fringes (bangs) for female chars. Mind you most RPGs/MMOs suffer from the same dreadful female hairstyle choice syndrome Buy FFXIV Gil! Female runner up was better.add a proffecional expert in a lower compitation can't designate again'st the following abia bility on a most precios dis advantage"!!!!" Per 1 account for vote counted. Therefor if anyone had voted more than one, THE LAST one you voted counted. The other numbers are dismissed. The numbers you see on the fourm will not be the actual numbers.

Female one is too girly, not unexpected. The male one would look great on my female Roe, we need more short-ish options for us ladies. I think that the hair styles that won are great, I just wish there was more variety.  I like the second male runner up it looks cool FFXIV Gil.. Also the pompadour look amazing something different.
 I'm pretty flustered myself. Female runner up was way better by a long shot (and lots of the ones who didn't make it). Not to mention they also changed the "we will be randomly selecting 140 players and awarding them with a Scarf of Wondrous Wit." Pretty sure everyone who participated was going to get one.  I would have loved the second runner up female hairstyle ;-; (short haired one).

This was more pathetic than the Twitter Popularity Contest, I mean Chocobo Race. I get the feeling lately that devs stopped caring about what's in the best interest of the players and what we want and they just do what ever they feel like doing. How many hunts and fates will have to do for the honor of using these hairstyles? Great more ponytails. I was hoping for a long hairdo. -

没有评论:

发表评论