2016年1月15日星期五

Does anyone have extra BNS beta key

Does anyone have extra beta key?  I tried playing but when i put my pin it say failed to connect to server. Christian V. Soriano game goes live on January 19th. Will be free to play. Got my main reserve name and altered my second a bit to get it, i'm all set c: Good thing I did not buy the disciple & master packs with name reservation BNS Gold.

Why what happened? I was about to read a comment about it and it literally vanished from here as I was going to read it. Looks like someone inside NCSoft reserved 7 names for 3 people a few days BEFORE the name reservation, and the person did that for money. Mário Whaaat that's crazy. Thanks for the reply though.  Yea mine was gone within about 8 minutes too, I spent the next one and half hour feeling bad for myself and still didn't think of a new one! Getting Error (106) (6) its been an hour since the name reservation began and i cant log in. I have master pack. whats going on? if i experiment on looks on the EU server will i be able 2 use my name reservations when NA reserve opens or will it use up 1 of my char slots? ok thank you i assumed it was like that but i couldnt have a clear cut answer anywhere.

You do realize the Disciple and Masters pack is MORE THAN just name reservations, right..? It's 7 names, they were most-likely going to be taken anyway, chill.  What time are the servers gonna go up on the 15th? I'm from east coast of the USA. Can't find any info on this anywhere. Still won't let me apply my founders pack tho Blade & Soul Gold ..kinda worried I won't get me headstart at this point. What time can I play on the 19 th or can I play eany time.I put 120 euros in my wallet PAYPAL. But your site Does not allow me to use my paypal wallet .(Upgrading Master Pack =92,50 EU) It just want credit card registered in Paypal . Please Help me . I also sent a ticket. With more INFO

Yes you can play from the Philippines their is no IP block for your region but expect to play with a lot of lag.  Joel Teodoro done all that my only work around is to run a vpn to a US IP address but downloading at 10kb/s is really inefficient. Guys my B&S got cant connect server. Then game auto closed. What i will do ? Me with in the first 5 minutes of the Name Reservation...... "types name".. name taken... dangit.... "types different name" .....name taken..Dangit!...."types another different name" name taken...... *rage quits*.


没有评论:

发表评论