2016年1月4日星期一

Blade and Soul Summoners hit pretty hard

Blade and Soul will start its Open Beta to the EU and NA players'' ????? Looks liek the site is not up to date lol. We aren't having an open beta period. Head Start for Founder's Packs will start Jan 15, and official launch is Jan 19. I know, it's just that the site is not really up to date, this emote is more of a facepalm aimed at the site. I quoted the article you just linked. and dowload link? send it in email for founder's?

Adriano Trévor. U would not need to download again. ... if u have the cbt client u r good... on the 15th u just will need yo update thats all. this is the league of legends facepalm one. woops lol I,ve failed to see that one. so how does the name reservation work? Do we need to download a new client for it, or will the closed beta client be updated?  I know when the name reservation starts, Jan 11th 6PM Pacific, but how do we go about reserving? Will we reserve a link to the website in the email, or will we have to log in via the game client to do it Blade and Soul Buy Gold ?

As far as I know from the official B&S streams, you will be able to go in-game and create a character, but you can not play. It is like you will be stuck in the character creation until the 15th of January, but the created character will remain. Doesn't it launch on the 19th? That's what this post says. Summoners hit pretty hard, esp with their tank cat. Can solo lots of shit or provide healing support (summoner) in groups as well as dps (summoner and cat) and a tank Blade and Soul Gold (cat).

"15 days until launch", that being 15+4(due to it being the 4th) = 19 (IE the 19th) Dude, I've seen the videos of each class on the web page, and all of them look awesome, except 2 of them: the force master (mage) could control some other element apart from fire and ice... I mean, it looks like... too simple. But the worst of them all is definitely the summoner. I mean... a fkin childish big cat that walks on 2 foots?, and having no choice of any other summon, cuz you can have ONLY that stupid cat??? I usually love playing the summoner class in games, and I love how B&S looks, but I won't play the summoner this time, that's for sure. I just hope u guys can improve the class in some future patch, cuz I'll be looking forward to play with a decent summoner in B&S.

没有评论:

发表评论