2016年1月28日星期四

ccessories to the BnS Hongmoon Store

We’ve added an array of new costumes and accessories to the Hongmoon Store! Idk what's wrong but after to this maintenance I can't enter to the game :c . Just show me BnS crash Report, i never get this error before.  We've received reports of this and are investigating. Please submit a ticket to Support so we can get more info.

We are actively investigating this, but we need as much info as possible. Please submit tickets, and let us know what region/server you are on, what exactly is taking place when it happens Blade and Soul Gold, any error messages you receive, etc. Even screenshots help. Blade & Soul I give all the information in the ticket and they say me for the second time about the msconfig , then they don't re-write anything for me , i'm bored to wait and i want to play now.

 I've been trying to buy Blade and Soul Coins for some time but with no success. I tried both with paypal and with my credit card, in the game client and on the website, but it just doesn't work. Whatever I try it always says "Payment Autorization Failed". Will it be fixed automatically over time, or do I have to do somthing about it? to me, I've already turned everything off on Msconfig due to previous gameguard errors. Buy Blade and Soul Gold GET RID OF GAMEGUARD ALREADY. im bored about this fking game...always crash, i solved the razer problem but now boom again crash, and this time before i can insert my pin...U better fix this sht soon or a lot of players gonna leave.

Laura M?ntynen You're not leaving, you're not playing in the first place.  Eduardo Schlegel Gameguard prevents loads of people logging in, the botters are still playing. Working correctly I assume? Unable to connect to server.. This is getting very annoying, NCsoft. I've paid Premium to play, not to sit there and wait till servers work. 3rd time today I cant play. Repair the client and if it still gives a error, restart your pc. After that it just worked fine for me.

没有评论:

发表评论