2016年6月21日星期二

BnS Hunter Dietzel

Hunter Dietzel just finished that? Me playing 2 - 3 hrs a day since release, im at true scorpio w/o spending a cent on the game or events, so yeah the problem seems to be you or well players like you. But the needed item for upgrade are so damn plenty and expensive. plus server error lag delay always hit me.

 Yup, Buy Blade and Soul Gold that gearing really made me frustrated. I was okay with it until the requirements started getting insane. After that, the game simply didn't have as much appeal as launch, and there was no reason for me to spend 3+ hours every day trying to get upgrade stuff.

Actually the upgrade r not that expensive. U guys r exaggerated & impatient. Seeing other players r more powerful than u, made u wanna rush. Well, it took me 1 month to upgrade from True Breeze to Awakened Scorpio weapon. I forgot how long did i take for those 5 accessories & Blade and Soul Gold 5 of them r awakened oath breaker. My attack power is 595 now & I'm very satisfied with it.

 I'm newb player I could care less if there are other players way ahead of me so don't be trying to say things on my be half. You obviously have a lack of skill with your character and you're just totally salty about it. Pay some money You want to play games that highly skilled people create and all you do is cry. ffs gtfo. the issue here the game is already too much hardcore, that almost you need to throw your life just to do the dailies and hunting materials, i already quit long time ago, I got a life and not to play almost more than half of my day like just only doing daily quests on each char u have. RNG is bad. Last thing, if you don't like this game, easy answer is just quit and find a new one. No Arguments with people and etc. 

没有评论:

发表评论