2016年6月13日星期一

FFXIV Tank gear

Unfortunately, I don't think SE will ever give a crap lol Not enough people are outraged. You are just one small piece. Only when enough people come together and say.. HEY GMs, stop treating us like crap.. will they even care to say something because I feel that by then they will get tired of banning people for feedback. lol Or just hanging up on them like in your chat link. I already pulled my sub, I will be speaking to a GM after this suspension is up.

Sure sounds like a great idea for Tank gear! You should get on it before someone steals your idea!! Been hearing alot of negative stuff about 14 ever since I stopped playing after the Alexander content, at first there was nothing but it has steadily building up, they may want to address their issues FFXIV Gil now instead of just letting them pile up and up. I agree. I can't wait to end up in GM jail tonight when I log on, I found out there was a 20+ minute window between leaving the instance I was reported in, and the logs from the second dungeon run that were used to suspend me. Even though those logs were not offensive to the parties in that run and everyone got a laugh.

Well i was thinking about getting FF14 but if thats how there GMs are and there customer services seems as bad since they are not getting back to you then i think ill pass thanks for saving me like 100$. Steven LaBarge Also it turns out that in the instance I was reported... I didn't even USE PROFANITY! We checked the profanity filter with FC members. The 4 letter 'S' word is not filtered. And out of 143 words total, it was used twice!  i hope some people design tank gear like tera.....you know having barely any clothing at all.

how about a chicken outfit for all those who give up on tank. Alex Antuna too bad you don't play this I'm sure you could come up with some cool armor.  idk but i know you like armor so i thought you'd like to know about it. Patch 3.3 is live! Have you had a chance to try your hand at the new content Cheap FFXIV Gil?  everything is great except for the fucking giant red arrows on the maps. they look awful and completely ruin the map. and seriously, who can't figure out how the area connections work? please give us an option to disable it because god damn yoshi, this is hideous.

没有评论:

发表评论