2016年6月26日星期日

FF14 Heavensward was AMAZING

Christopher Wright By which we mean, with Early Access, you probably got through them just in time for Moogle beast tribe quests...  Grinding all the new classes that first night with everyone else in Eastern La Noscea was epic.  Thank you SE!! And here's to another year with you FFXIV Gil!  Love it! Just recently came back and realized I'm bored of my bard so considering leveling another job.never really learned much so choosing a 2nd job that's easy enough to pick up and learn dungeons and whatnot with is becoming quite difficult lol. Try Black Mage if you like DPS classes.

ARR was great, Heavensward was AMAZING! The Dragonsong War finale in 3.3 solidified this game as my top MMO ever, and my 2nd fav rpg of all time (under Chrono Trigger.) Epic game, epic story, so much fun! Thank you! The cutscene just before fighting Nidhogg made us all look like complete badasses lol replayed it like 5 times.  Lol definitely. Then don't even get me started on the actual Nidhogg fight or the scenes afterward... so many feels. I actually teared up lol. It's so good. Oh and the music.... wow.

Yea they did way better with HW than ARR, even though both were fantastic.  I just came back to the game and just bought the expansion last weekend. Buy FFXIV Gil I still haven't made it to level 50 yet so I got plenty to keep me busy. And then 100 ish quests AT 50 to get you to the starting point of HW. dont get confused about the amount of quests that suddenly pop-up when you get to HW content - all of us were like: dafaq?!.

 I have a better solution: don't wipe. That works just fine. After you've had all the mandatory "experience this phase then die" runs. As pretty much every savage / extreme tends to go. It's somewhat irritating to sit around for 3 minutes after someone accidentally derps out first thing, and dies 10 sec after the pull.

没有评论:

发表评论