2016年8月17日星期三

FFXIV 14 hour anniversary stream on the 26th

I just made the exact same screenshot as the first one in the article two days ago. What a coincidence.  I pre ordered this ages ago. Hopefully it'll come through soon. I just made the exact same screenshot as the first one in the article two days ago. What a coincidence. It would be great to have the Shantotto minion added to the MogStation.

I just made the exact same screenshot as the first one in the article two days ago. What a coincidence. I pre ordered this ages ago. Hopefully it'll come through soon FFXIV Gil. Oh wow is that a blue pickachu? Check the Lodestone. 14 hour anniversary stream on the 26th pretty much starts with a Letter from the Producer LIVE that will most likely be Part 1 of the 3.4 preview.

Tomestones, alex, 2 dungeons, story quests, primal. It's never really any different lol. With a Main Story like FFXIV's I'm always excited for the next 'episode.' Buy FFXIV Gil Just wish there was more MSQ content with each patch. WANT. That is all. Where can I get a high quality Carbuncle plushie?

So how about giving the bunny ears for males?   keep getting Error codes 20512 25008 20495 just bought my ps4 last week and was bringing my PC characters over but it's been 6 days and still can't finish the patch! When are we gonna get some malexmale action here, Alphonaud has been teasing us with the obvious since forever ago. Is there any way you can get a free trial on mac? Only the exe file is available to my knowledge when I click free trial.

没有评论:

发表评论