2016年8月30日星期二

doom and bloom is removed for pt heal in Blade and Soul

The healing is not so much, the doom and bloom is removed for pt heal and your 3 does littereally nothing, harder to heal up your cat cause not all bosses should be used taunt on. I deal less dmg than somones with less ap than me. I dont pvp so yes. I'm pretty much useless. I deal the same dmg as my fm Buy Blade and Soul Gold on 540 ap when my sum is over 570.Digital River is scam. who ever donate in this game will be scamed

for players who play as a sin don't pvp, yet you nerf and screwed up their pve i guess it's goodbye .... optimize da game and bugs bot and may a lot of ppl back again. Muhammad Arafa Either you're responding to a reply, I'm not seeing, or your reading comprehension is terrible.

 Regarding "optimization" I'm pretty sure that's a matter of the client conflicting with something/s commonly found on our systems that causes it to have issues when loading assets. Thing is that people with all sorts of ranges of systems, including high-end ones are reporting long loading screens, Blade and Soul Gold stuttering/freezing during game play, and disconnects, while people with all ranges of systems, including low-end ones right around the min requirements, aren't.

Problem is they've been ignoring such reports from day one of our alpha tests when people started complaining about them. Since they refuse to even acknowledge the issue, no matter how common it is, and it is common, that gives you an idea how likely they are to do anything about it. If you can't figure out how to fix it yourself somehow, then you'll either need get used to playing on a crippled game client, or quit.

没有评论:

发表评论