2016年8月14日星期日

new update for FFXIV - Tales from the Dragonsong War

Look at the flowers, Alphinaud! Now someone, please shoot him. Omg that made me randomly bust out in laughter. Remake vagrant story!! Omfg! I need to get back to Final Fantasy!!!!!......Maybe as soon as I get a better pc or upgrade what I have!  Would rather some new classes "cough" Red Mage " cough" Samurai... Oh well maybe next year...

Samurai is a possible to insert in the Lore but Red Mage needs a lore reason to exist. Fan fest. Yoshi may have a surprise. Why do I keep thinking this is Fan Fiction FFXIV Gil when it's actually cannon.  Aw I miss my white Mage. Soo about this Free trial that you've... How do you get a One-Time password without buying the game????

So tired of Alphinaud this or Alphinaud that. He is such a narcissist douchebag. Haurchefant is a much better person.You must not have been paying attention to heavenward then. He has changed alot. And haurchefant helped with that. Both are stunning chracters it's just a shame we didn't get to know more about haurchefant before his end.  It's an mmo. Go play a single player game or try making friends and grouping with them? Rofl.

Alphinaud sucks Alphinaud again? Please kill him in the next episode. Who cares about him.. Who cares about him..I'm so sick of having to do dungeons with jerks. Buy FFXIV Gil There is no fun in having to work on a main story arc and every required dungeon or trial has people with a maturity level of a two year old. Please eliminate having to team in order to advance in the damned game!

没有评论:

发表评论