2019年9月7日星期六

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat makes no flame ups for grilling

These mats made it very easy to grill chicken wings. The wings came out juicy, nicely grilled and it was very easy to clean up. Burgers grill nicely too. The mat allows for grill lines on the burgers without the flame flair ups and char. I have use this product one time on the grill. It seemed to work pretty good! I cooked some boudin sausages in which a lot of the inside will open and come out. Kept everything from going through the grill grate!! It took a little longer to heat up than I would have thought. But I may have been I a hurry to cook. Looking forward to cooking some vegetables with this item. Easy cleanup also!!  I have used the mat on my grill twice now and it worked as advertised. Easy to clean up big messes after bbqing. This product is as described. But I used it in my oven and not on the grill yet. It cleaned up really easily and left no mess at all.


We love YRYM HT BBQ grill mat . Flame ups are nonexistant now. we especially love grilling chicken on these - no burning and gradual heat. The price is much cheaper than buying them singularly too.  This is a whole new concept for me, my new grill was ready to go but waited until I received my order. I will admit the first two times were difficult but three is a charm you use a lot less heat, my new grill has 3 burners I turn the first one on and grill over the other two with the lid up until midway then lid down. Cleanup is super easy even burnt on bbq sauce just peeled off. After using them five times everything still looks brand new. Like the brushes better than the mats. Worked great for applying marinade. The mats needed to be trimmed to fit into the Green Egg. They worked, but I prefer to use more of a grate for better grilling and not so much 'baking or frying' my food on a grill. The juices stay on the mat so it is difficult to get a good sear. The mats are easy to clean. Work the best on vegetables, especially asparagus.


YRYM HT Non Stick Grill mat  does clean up fairly well and keep the grill clean. Much easier than using foil and pretty pleased with quality and performance. Like any teflon product, they do wear out, but with a little common sense they do last a while. Fabulous product- very affordable, package comes with 5 mats and two silicon brushes. Now I can grill outside again! Husband loves these. Keeps grill clean and cooks to his standard. Matt's arrived in a very timely manner. We are super happy with the product. They work just as we have seen on advertisements, the meat comes out browned as if it had been cooked directly on the grill, clean up is super easy and the grill stays nice and clean. We are very happy with this product. It is a good package with a reasonable price. I like the idea of the mat keeping my food together without falling through the grate, and in keeping the grill burners cleaner. I have used one of them to cook steaks. The fat burned and stuck to the mat, and did not clean up too easily. However, I will continue to use them.


It is a good package with a reasonable price. I like the idea of the mat keeping my food together without falling through the grate, and in keeping the grill burners cleaner. I have used one of them to cook steaks. The fat burned and stuck to the mat, and did not clean up too easily. However, I will continue to use them. This works as stated, grill was up to 400°F, after grilling mat was very easy to wash off . The greatest thing I have ever cooked with just like the baking mats! Leaves a clean grill when you remove them no burnt on barbecue sauce. Nice item. Works as advertised. Cleaning was easy but some black marks won't come off, otherwise its works. This is a wonderful inventions works as it should you can buy bulk hamburger and make hamburger patties and they don't fall through the grill you can make salmon on the grill and it doesn't stick to the grates.
 

没有评论:

发表评论