2020年1月8日星期三

HTVRONT transfer tape works great to transfer vinyl

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape  is great for transferring premium outdoor vinyls with lots of little details. Got more for my buck and easy to use.  I used this for my first attempt at transferring vinyl from my Cameo. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape  Work exactly as expected. Now I've used it for half dozen transfers to fabric and plastic. Works exactly as expected. Wish I would have bought more. This is by far the best product i have ever used. I've tried so many different types of transfer tape and this is by far the best i've ever used. So easy to transfer the vinyl. Not only that, but they send you free complimentary sheets of vinyl with your order! they're awesome!! Best Product ever!

I've been doing vinyl work for three plus years and I have spent a lot of money on random transfer tapes. I bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape one because for the money it’s a great deal and I couldn’t have been more happy because not only is it CHEAPER but it WORKS BETTER than any other tape I’ve bought. I still see people who have reviewed this that said it was “impossible to get the vinyl to stick to” and that is far from the truth. It’s actually perfect because if you lay It down right away you have a quick second to try and fix it before it’s stuck all bunched up and all you have to do is give a quick press down and it comes right off the backing sheet. If you have worked with vinyl and know what you are doing I don’t believe you would be disappointed in this tape. Definitely give it a try!

Ordered this twice after buying other brands that did not meet my needs and was hard to transfer. I must say this is the best transfer tape for vinyl I have used. The only thing I dislike is that it seems to bubble up if wrapped but that has nothing to do with the product itself since I know now that it must be laid flat. This is perfect for smaller designs or designs where you can lay them flat or doing a project yourself. I am looking for another transfer tape that can be rolled and ordering from this same vendor with the expectation that their other transfer tapes will be as good as this. I'd also like to add that I wasn't expecting the free gift the seller added and appreciate it. Will definitely continue to order from this seller!

I love HTVRONT transfer tape! It's a great product, incredibly simple to use and gets the job done. One roll will last me through a ton of projects! I was using contact paper but this tape makes alot easir to transfer vinyl.Not only is the transfer tape perfect, but they even included a special surprise in the box!! They've definitely got my loyalty now! Easy to use! Can reuse multiple times! Easy to use, will buy again. Love the reflective vinyl that came with it too! Love that this comes with free samples of vinyl. Great transfer paper and great price.

没有评论:

发表评论