2020年1月16日星期四

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape review

I order HTVRONT HTV transfer tape for my wife since this is 50 feet. We ordered from different company in past and it was 25 feet and my wife ran out of 25 feet pretty fast so decide to try this size at 50 feet. She is happy with this however be aware that she noticed that the grid is not embedded on the transfer but on the paper. She rather grid to be on the transfer part to make it easier for her clients to do placement when set up decals.

I am new to the world of vinyl and needed transfer tape for some of my creations. I picked HTVRONT HTV transfer tape out because of the reviews and I am glad I did. I was looking for better transfer tape that you could see through for better placement, and this is clear! No haze or anything. I was able to use a piece multiple times which is an awesome money saver! It doesn't curl up after you use it so it’s easy to just place the backing back on and use again another day. I wasn’t doing vinyl projects much because I was going through a lot of tape with the kind I used to buy and I couldn’t see through it for good placement. So this is exactly what I’m looking for. I can make so many projects now =) love my new transfer tape!!

I Love..Love..Love this product.The best transfer tape for vinyl money can buy. It is thick, yet flexible for easy application onto decals. Very sticky and doesn't require as much force to smooth out compared to other transfer tape on the market. Works well on oracal 651 & 631 and we have had no customer complaints when they go to apply our decals to their walls/cars/cups. .after plenty of searching for transfer tape indicating to work with Oracal751 vinyl- My search is over... this is it!! & also works just as well with Oracal 651...though I 98% of the time use Oracal. 751 . Tape left no residue, easy lift, applies easily without pulling vinyl ...Grids are nice way to cut straight lines - love the fact lines aren't on tape itself & I found I reuse 1 piece numerous times on my projects - which means even more savings for me...I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase .. my search is over ..this is exactly what I wanted in a transfer tape.

I loved HTVRONT HTV transfer tape. It was so easy to stick it to vinyl and easy for vinyl to adhere to canvas. The project was s breeze. Would absolutely recommend this product. Very reasonable priced. Really really sticky. Doesn’t work for every project. 

没有评论:

发表评论