2020年1月14日星期二

YRYM HT non stick grill mat reduces mess and clean up is a breeze

I used to make a stove jack for my hot tent. My friend bought YRYM HT non stick grill mat and used it on a public BBQ grill. Amazing idea. They were very sturdy and high quality.I am going to purchase more. YRYM HT non stick grill mat is great. Perfect size for my hibachi. Also use them when cooking for hot spoons and in my toaster oven to catch crumbs and melted cheese. Great cooking all sorts of things that normally wouldn't be able to do on the grill. Now that I had the time to use these a few times, I love them! For using on cookie sheet vs aluminum foil---GREAT. The most important reason I bought this is to use them to cover my stove burners/top around my fry pan when frying with oil in a fry pan to reduce the mess all over the stove top, makes easy clean up---EXCELLENT! Works great!

Took me a while to write a review , I wasn't thrilled with YRYM HT non stick grill mat at first I just didn't like the way it grilled a steak left to much fat around steak as it was cooking with that being said , I did however like the way they cook kabobs , bacon,chicken and veggies it did really awesome,I will try to cook some eggs down the road and will follow up. Clean up is a breeze. And the package is generous it gives you more then enough mat(s) to use , depending on what you cook the clean up process may require soaking but the mats will come clean and are reusable so let a friend or neighbor try one or two. Best of all it keeps your grill cleaner .I would recommend this product to a friend !!

Used one of YRYM HT miracle grill mat on the fire ring grill at a campsite. I am not a fan of putting my food on those things even after I clean them. I thought this would have been a better solution than carrying my own little grill every time I camp. It worked great! Cooked a few things on it. My lamb chops missed having a little sear on them, but otherwise cooked wonderfully! I tried not to let the direct flame touch it when I lifted an end to drain the drippings and the fire flared. These have a permanent spot in my camp gear now. Much more convenient than lugging a grill with me! Haven't used it at home though. I purchased from All American Needs.  

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is easy to use and it do what it supposed to do :D The meat cooked just as if it were on the bare grates, but without any sticking and it so use you use, I used it on grill for meat and veggies and I worked great. I personally recommend it. Amazing high quality mats. Mats were great using a public BBQ.  Thick and reusable. I bought these for a friend who grills a lot and hates to clean up afterwards, he loves them. Would recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论