2015年3月25日星期三

DUTY COMMENCED episode 5 on live now

I lose my focus bouncing around to different tasks lol. That's how I am. I almost want to cry there is so much to do.  Also if anyone is looking to transfer servers. Behemoth is a very active server and our Fc is recruiting. Very laid back environment and we do raids.  I was never able to get through FF8 because I kept getting distracted by Triple Triad. I'm afraid of the same thing happening all over again!
FFXIV gil

Congrats on the reported 4mil active subscribers! sadly its not active subs its accounts registered with a cd key. Whats going on? i cant update the patch i keep getting DC everey 50mb

and i've turned off antivirus and firewalls!
are there too many people accesing the servers or is it the launchers fault again?  cause i just paid for a month and am freaking out cause i want to where to buy FFXIV Gil play asap.

 im still downloading the game , i tried using my old cd but it doesnt seem like its actually using anything from it , just sets up the launcher and gives me the same problems.

没有评论:

发表评论