2015年3月26日星期四

paid to play FFXIV

 You should make this B2P for millions of people can enjoy your fine game, you already have a cash shop so the transition will be smooth. You should make this B2P for millions of people can enjoy your fine game, you already have a cash shop so the transition will be smooth.
FFXIV gil

You should make this B2P for millions of people can enjoy your fine game, you already have a cash shop so the transition will be smooth .

Dude ever since this patch updat I get the f'in 11003 Error code. I PAID for the game I PAID for the months I still paid for this month and haven't been able to play since this F'in update, can any of your crew help tell us how to fix this issue, I've reinstalled FF14 5 f'in times and I'm about ready to ask for the orignal 50$ and the threemonths I've spent back. DONE WITH THIS SHIZ. woo new add on to the crystal tower maybe we will be able to see a large influx into the tower again.please open ton berry. play stations being sitting here for over 15 hours.

Are there any plans to buy cheap ffxiv gil introduce corsairs or a job that uses firearms?

没有评论:

发表评论