2015年3月31日星期二

The Yogscast as they get stuck in with some FFXIV

 The Yogscast as they get stuck in with some FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD gameplay! Hmmm hey square wanna help a fan out?!  I only want the FFXV demo, that's why I buy FF type0.  I want type zero pretty bad but 15 more. Had to spend money in an emergency so now the dream is dead lol. Its ok ill wait till it drops in price an moneys back to normal FFXIV Gil. When you gonna release chaos rings III in north América?

when are u gonna release a game for vita, will you? dont delete this like u did for the square enix survey that vita isnt with the choices. pfft. Release the XV demo. I don't get paid until mid april so I'm going to miss the batches which has cheap FFXIV Gil the demo codes. Type-0 is a game I've been waiting for anyway, but I want to play XV too. Don't disappoint a lifelong loyal fan of the series.

There seems to be lots of copies with demos. I preordered to ship to home but where i went by the end of the day therw was still plenty.

没有评论:

发表评论