2015年12月21日星期一

a korean game -Blade & Soul

I would love to have black hair with dark metallic blue highlights. And Ricky martin's hairstyle would be nice too. medically speaking, I think heterochromia has been labeled as a genetic disorder. Regardless, I still think it is awesome.  could we have like a base pallet hair color with choice of color pallet highlights Buy Blade and Soul Gold ? or tips? i need a fire red hair color though lol ive put that in my survey answer .

Just add the KR/JP voice pack to the game. Soz but most of the ENG VAs are a joke.  3 servers of bns came out before you even knew what bdo was. unsure emoticon So ya got the order wrong.  I read a small bit about 'voices'. Do you guys have any official word yet on whether KR/CN/JP voices have officially made the cut or not? You mentioned in a live-stream that you were looking into this. Are you at a stage where you can comment on this? A question about founders pack that i didn't found answer. They say "In-game send mail access", so, the mail will be blocked for who doesn't have founders, or this is other thing? Because as i remember any server have restrinction in the mail system, so what will be this?

While i was playing the alpha i remember seeing something about being able to send mail without being in a town, probably refers to that? Hmmm, could be...I remember we can receive mail from everywhere in the game, but to send one only in NPC. Maybe founders can send from anyplace? Someone tell me where can I download the game I heard some ppl started to play already. The people who are playing already were invited to cheap Blade & Soul Gold the alpha test. If you buy a founders pack before a certain time on Wednesday you'll get access to this upcoming weekends alpha test and access to closed beta which starts October 30th. cool thanks Mariah Houghton but I'm really not interested in playing alpha test I just want to play CBT but do I REALLY have to buy founders pack to play CBT?

 eyebrow color is a big plus, a lot of korean games tend to leave that out which makes it very painful to look at red or green hairstyles with ugly brown eyebrows. In testing we'll have access to all 7 char slots. At launch though you get 2.

1 条评论: