2015年12月27日星期日

NY is on the same level as Vegas

Geh. Why Las Vegas again. Most horrible place ever. It's ugly, hot, you're stuck in hotels surrounded by gambling, drugs, and hookers. Can't you have these events at decent places in America? In Eurpoe it's in a great place and the same for Japan. I don't want to go based purely on this location. Soooooooo Disappointed. Childish for you to name call lol. I mean it's true, don't like it then don't go. Some people love Vegas or have never been so it's exciting cheap Blade & Soul Gold .

I KNOW RIGHT?? Should have had it in Colorado where Marijuana is no longer illegal. Vegas isn't cheap, that's for sure, but there are some pretty lovely places there. Maybe it's just because I get so starstruck about big shiny cities but I loved it every time I went, barring a few inevitable experiences. Allan Jones Agreed. It's very expensive. If they wanted to choose a gambling overpriced venue it should have been Tahoe. At least there's things to do for families, and it's a lot more picturesque.

Agreed, I have no reason to go to Vegas, how about a city that isn't sleazy? Don't go if you don't like it. Personally, i love that it's in Vegas. None of this boring east/west/nyc/LAX coast shenanigans Blade and Soul Gold , it's a hot spot for everyone. (Sunny San Diego would be a nice place to go though)

Nevada is a beautiful state. You only have to be in Vegas for the event. You don't have to limit yourself to Vegas. Type "Nevada" into Google Images.  I'm from AZ. I know what Nevada looks like, I've been there a few times. This isn't about the state. It's about this event and this destination. I don't agree with it and that is that. There is no need to try and sell it to me. Nothing you say or whine about or insult me for will change that. People have differing opinions. Its allowed. Get over it. Seriously. To me NY is on the same level as Vegas. Orlando I could see though. Personally I hate that most places doing it on one of the coasts. Me, I would prefer it being in TX.

The only person whining here is you. You're bitching about it being in Vegas well then don't go. Get off this comment section and don't think about it anymore since you're not interested. But what if they set up the fest to look like the golden saucer ?? then it would be the most fitting venue.  NY is worse than Vegas, nothing wrong with the location they chose, if it was a huge "ACTUAL" problem then there wouldn't be so many dang events located in Vegas now would there? I would love to go if I could but not sure I'll be able to sadly.

没有评论:

发表评论